Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Blog Post #4

Judge Letter
Dear Judge,
I know that I have received 4 tickets in one month, but I feel like I have learned my lesson. Now I know that you think I should have already learned my lesson, but I was immature. I didn't think about how my actions would affect others, but I realize that when I speed I put people including myself in danger. If you will give me one more chance I will not make you see me again. Please consider this as my sincere apology for the danger and tragedy that I could have caused. Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
Cameron Jarrell

Mother Letter
Dearest Mother,
First off don't freak out. I obviously don't like to follow the rules of the road, but I have learned my lesson. You taught me that I need to drive safe because it keeps me safe. If I get to keep my license then I will always drive as if you are in the car; however, if I do lose my license then one good thing will come out of that. You will get to drive me everywhere so that means that I won't be able to break curfew. Also, if you have to drive me everywhere then we can have deep talks about life, and you can teach me from your infinite wisdom. So there is a good thing that will come out either way. You're the best.
Love you,
Cameron

Classmates Letter
Dear Class,
You know how slow the speed limit is and we have places to be. So I think that not only should I get my license, but they need to change some of the speed limits. I mean it's not like I'm killing anyone, because obviously if I've gotten four tickets and haven't gotten into an accident then I'm not driving crazy just fast. So I mean it is very obvious yes I'm speeding, but there has been no harm to anyone or anything but my wallet. Everyone speeds and if you say that you don't you are a liar. Speeding isn't a big deal unless it leads to accidents, and I haven't been in one so why should I get my license taken away.
Cam

2 comments:

  1. These rather entertained me. Your excuses in each one were far different than everyone else's. I just can't decide if you're being serious or sarcastic. Which is probably why I was so entertained by them. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked reading your letters; it was fun to see the different strategies used in each of them. Good work!

    ReplyDelete