Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Blog Post #5

Her perfume reminded of the creepy homeless guy by my house, he must have also worn that perfume.

Her skin was golden and glowing, kind of like pee when you don't drink enough water.

My love for her is like buying a new car, by the time you realize if you like it or not it's too late to take it back.

Her smile was so beautiful it was like my smile.

Her love for children was so incredible, she almost loved them as much as Michael Jackson.

Hopefully no is offended by these, cause they could a racy but I like them.

2 comments:

  1. Bahahaha, I love your second one!! Do you know what's kind of disgusting? I know exactly how you pictured her skin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of these were interesting... : P I liked number three the best

    ReplyDelete